Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Man, are there a lot of blogs in Ottawa!

Photo by The hills are alive courtesy of Flickr
(Creative Commons)

The National Capital Region has thousands of blogs.  As one can imagine, building a blogroll of all these active bloggers is a large and difficult undertaking.  That is why the list of links on the right-hand side will be a work in progress for a very, very long time.  While I am aware of many more blogs that I currently link to, and I know of people with multiple blogs that I don't yet have on my blogroll, I will not link to a site until I have reviewed them.  To make this process easier for me,  I will tackle blogs by subject matter, so I can concentrate on one specific area rather than trying to track down blogs that cover completely different topics.  As such, I will add blogs in chunks that are united by category, e.g. in the near future I plan to link to many blogs that are run by local artists.

In short, please be patient with me as I build the blogroll.  My aim is to eventually have a large list of links that will contain the thousands (tens of thousands?) of blogs that are in Ottawa and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment