|Photo by L'Orso Sul Monocicio|
courtesy of Flickr (Creative Commons)
Since 2008, Ottawa Horror has been covering the creepy side of the National Capital Region. Be it a film, TV show, song, work of art, dance event, music concert or freaky gathering, this blog can let you know where and how to find the dark side of our city. Recent posts include:
- A preview on the film Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein, which is playing at the Mayfair on Sunday at 1 p.m.;
- A round-up of local events, including an announcement for the Ottawa Industrial League, a two day event celebrating Ottawa's industrial scene taking place on April 27 and 28;
- An announcement of a study on female horror fans;
- Preview and review of the Game Summit that took place in February in Gatineau; and
- An interesting post about a course at Carelton University called The Monstrous Feminist: Gender and the Horrific in Popular Culture.